Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
Published: 17:16 24 April 2019
Government primary school assistant teachers recruitment written test will be held in 5 phases. And the first phase test can be done on May 10.
The first phase test will be held in 7 districts, where there are 20 thousand candidates. The decision was taken at a meeting of officials of the Primary Education Department with experts at BUET on Tuesday.
In the meeting, also discussed on test schedules, OMR form design and evaluation and publication of result. According to the decision of the meeting, the recruitment test may be held on May 10 in the first phase. In the districts where the written examination will end before, the final result will be published before an oral test.
Earlier, the ministry had taken a policy decision to begin writing 'Assistant Teacher Appointment-18' from 1 February. However, due to the SSC examination, it was decided to take it back in March. On January 15, the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education decided to start a recruitment test at a meeting of the ministry. The Directorate was instructed to complete all the preparations for that goal. However, it was not possible to take the test on 13 March as 'National Education Week 2019'.
It is learned that this recruitment test will be taken in full digitalized system under the supervision of Bangladesh University of Engineering (BUET). All sets of question papers will be sent to the Deputy Commissioner (DC) through the internet on the previous night of the test in the scheduled district.
The question papers will be printed at centre 8 am on the examination day. The test will be taken in the municipal area. The applicant's seat will be set by BUET sophisticated software. At the same time, the applicant's seat will determine the set of questions according to distribution. In order to tackle unfairmeance 20 set questions has been kept ready.
According to the Primary Education Department, on July 30 last year, the appointment notice of 'Assistant Teacher' was published. The online application process ends from 1 to 30 August. In contrast to 12 thousand seats, a total of 2.45 lakh applicants from across the country apply. As a result, 200 people will contest every seat.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams