Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
Published: 17:08 17 May 2019 Updated: 18:19 17 May 2019
Exam schedule for Primary assistant teacher recruitment has been changed. The circular has been issued from the Department of Primary Education on Thursday.
This year primary assistant teacher recruitment exam will be held in four phases. The first two phase exam will be held on May 24 and 31 respectively according to a predetermined time. But the date of 3rd and 4th phase exam has been changed to 21 and 28 June respectively. Earlier, this two-phase exam was scheduled to be held 14 and 21 June respectively.
The district education department has sent the list of written examination to District Primary Education Officers.
Candidates will be able to download admit form from May 19. In addition, the candidates will be informed about exam date and admit card download through SMS said in a press release of the primary education department. It is learned that candidates will able to download their respective admit card 5 days prior to the admission test (admit.dpe.gov.bd) website.
The written test (MKQ type) will be held from 10:30 am to 11:30 pm.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder