Pregnant women’s treatment now at hand in Dapadapiya
Published: 17:32 10 August 2021
Amir Hossain Amu, spokesperson and coordinator of the 14-party, inaugurated the two-storey 10-bed Mother and Child Care Center at Bharatkathi village in Dapadapiya union of Nalchhiti upazila in Jhalokati on Tuesday afternoon
A 10-bed Mother and Child Care Center has been set up at Bharatkathi village in Dapadapiya union of Nalchhiti upazila in Jhalokati at a cost of Tk 4.77 crore. With this, the long-standing demand of the people of that union was fulfilled.
Amir Hossain Amu, spokesperson and coordinator of the 14-party, inaugurated the two-storey building of the health center with the funding and supervision of the Health Engineering Department, through a video conference on Tuesday afternoon.
Nalchhiti Upazila Awami League President Taslim Uddin Chowdhury, Upazila Health Officer Dr. Md. Shahidul Islam, Dr. Tanjila Tajin, a medical officer of the Upazila Health Complex, Shailendranath Mandal, assistant engineer of Jhalokati Health Engineering Department were present on the occasion.
It is to be mentioned that the pregnant women of the Dapadapiya Union were being deprived of the necessary health care for a long time. They had to go to Nalchhiti Upazila, Jhalokati District or Barishal to get emergency services. With the inauguration of this health center, the people of Dapadapiya are going to get health care within reach.
- Successful treatment of ‘Aortic Aneurysm’ in Ctg without surgery
- Covid-19 or dengue – how to differentiate?
- Antibiotics not working in children with pneumonia: ICDDRB
- Pregnant women’s treatment now at hand in Dapadapiya
- Vaccines prevent severe COVID, even Delta variant: Study
- Different levels of antibodies needed for protection from strains
- Symptoms that will understand increased salt in body
- 50-bed hospital operating with 31-bed rule
- TB deaths on rising again globally due to COVID: WHO
- Cook beef while keeping nutrition intact
- Blood pressure difference in two arms leads to ‘danger’
- Pre-Alzheimer’s diagnosis: Progress and pitfalls
- Forgive an Ex Day
Forgive your Ex to overcome bitter experience of the past
- Blood donation reduces heart disease, cancer risk