Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
Published: 15:37 24 July 2019
Kumar Sanu and Porshi
Kumar Sanu, a famous singer of the subcontinent. He has been popular in Bollywood, Tollywood, and Bangladesh since the 90s. Gifted countless popular songs. Porshi will give voice with legendary singer in a duet song titled ‘Moner Gohine’.
Kumar Sanu has given voice from Kolkata. Porshi will give voice to a studio in Magbazar this week.
A telefilm will also be made with the lyrics and music given by Shree Pritam of Kolkata. The telefilm will be directed by AR Shahmir.
Regarding the song, Porshi said, “Kumar Sanu is a legendary artist. I have been a fan since childhood. I dreamed that one day I will get the chance to sing with him. Now that dream has come true. Hopefully, the fans will like the song too.”
“I have decided to make a telefilm because I liked the song. The story has made as per that. The shooting will start in August. I will finalize the actors soon,” said the telefilm’s director Shahmir.
Director of Television Television, Shahmi said, "I have decided to use the telecast just because the song is good. I arranged the story like that. I'll be shooting in August. Soon I will finalize the dishes.
Noted that Porshi gained popularity by the music reality ‘Khude Gaanraj’ competition on Channel i. Since then, she has given many popular songs and sung with many famous artists of the country.
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Nobel becomes point of debate
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Shabnur is alive and healthy: Family dismisses death rumors
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- ‘Juwari’ Hridoy Khan!
- Critics promoting wrong info about my age: Jaya
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- ‘No Dorai’: Surfing base film with Chatgaiya language
- Now Mimi in wedding vibe!