Police searching vulgar commentators on Shakib’s daughter photo
Published: 20:10 21 August 2020 Updated: 01:18 23 August 2020
Alayna Aubrey Hasan; photo collected from Facebook
Police are taking actions against vulgar commentators on social media about the daughter of one of Bangladesh’s top cricketer Shakib Al Hasan.
It is learned that the Cyber Crime Investigation Division of the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) is tracking those who have made those obscene remarks.
The Cyber Crime Investigation Division says obscene remarks are a punishable offense. The process of bringing such commentators under the law is on processing.
On August 21, the Counter Terrorism and Transnational Crime (CTTC) Unit made an announcement regarding Cyber Crime.
CTTC Cyber Crime Investigation Division ADC Md. Nazmul Islam has confirmed the matter.
“We have already identified the commentators. Legal action will be taken against them,” he said.
- Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide dies
- Dr. Zohra Begum Kazi’s 108th birth anniv today
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- Army officer adorned ‘Colonel’ rank while in coma for 7 years
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Two-day weekly holidays in schools, colleges
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- 7hrs raid at Haji Selim’s residence, what recovered…
- Working to build a vibrant blue economy: PM
- Beigun’s remarks over Rohingya issue is inappropriate: China
- Irfan Selim sentenced to one-year imprisonment