‘Police Movement Pass’ app on trial
Published: 20:02 21 May 2020 Updated: 20:03 21 May 2020
The police are going to start activities of giving ‘movement pass’ who are involved in the supply of emergency goods and services, in the meantime, an app has already been developed for this – which is on trial.
AIG (Media) Sohail Rana of the police headquarters said this in a video message on Thursday.
He said the app has been sent to police field level officers. They will use it and tell us about the advantages and disadvantages. Then we will try to give perfection by checking the overall issue.
In the end, it will be opened for use only if it seems to play an important role in the welfare and protection of the public. We can do it in a short time, he added.
- Realme launches ‘Made in Bangladesh’ phone
- Lyrid meteor shower to be seen on sky tonight
- Japan claims to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft’s board
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- Honeywell rolling out world’s most powerful quantum computer
- Lyrid meteor shower peaks tomorrow
- 30GB data at Tk 1
- Fly to space at TK 6 cr only!
- Google celebrates International Women’s Day with doodle
- Huawei records $123 billion revenue growth in 2019
- Zoom adds 5 new security and privacy measures
- World-class ventilator made by Bangladesh
- Xiaomi accused of collecting users` private data
- Experience the world with Samsung Galaxy S20 series