Permission granted to open shopping malls, but..
Published: 16:42 4 May 2020 Updated: 17:37 4 May 2020
Government has permitted to reopen shops and shopping malls with some conditions.
On Monday, the cabinet department issued an notification giving these instructions.
According to the notification, other hygiene rules including maintaining physical distance during trade must be followed.
Sanitizing and handwashing systems should be arranged at the entrance of big shopping malls. However, it must be closed by 5 pm.
The decision has been made to keep business and trade running considering Ramadan and Eid season.
- WB approves $500m for Bangladesh road connectivity development
- Bourses maintain gaining streak
- Online shopping fraud on rise
- New monetary policy announced setting 14.8 percent debt growth
- Stocks rebound on both bourses
- BEZA approved setting up 10 more Economic Zones
- 20 pc discount on air ticket by bKash payment
- New gas connections in residentials to be pre-paid
- End of suffering for pension money
- DSE records lowest transaction in 13 yrs today
- Bangladesh to produce own brand motor vehicles: Humayun
- Broiler chicken prices fall Tk 10 per kg
- ‘BB giving Tk 4,000 Eid bonus in bKash’ a rumor
- BB to probe transactions, e-commerce activities of evaly
- WB approves $1.05 bn to address economic damages