People`s welfare is the main motto of AL: Murad Hasan
Published: 21:32 22 January 2021
State Minister for Information Dr. Murad Hasan
State Minister for Information Dr. Murad Hasan said Awami League is the name of standing by the people during the crisis of the country. This ancient political organization of the country is always by the side of the people during natural calamities like floods and droughts. Because Awami League does politics to develop the destiny of the people. The welfare of the people is the motto of the Awami League.
He came up with the comments while speaking as the chief guest at a winter clothing distribution program at Boyra Israel Ahmed High School ground in Pogaldigha UP, Sarishabari, Jamalpur on Friday afternoon.
The State Minister for Information said, "We are working under the direction of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to alleviate the suffering of the people this winter. As long as the suffering of the cold-stricken people is not removed, the distribution of winter clothes will continue".
Dr. Murad Hasan said, BNP is not standing by the people but criticizing the government. Because they do politics for power. The BNP has become a party of bribery, corruption, and terrorists. BNP means darkness. Negative activities are the main tool of the party.
Pogaldigha UP Chairman Sams Uddin, Mahadan Union Awami League President Azmat Ali Master, Bir Muktijoddha Lutfar Rahman Lulu spoke on the occasion among others.
- Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide dies
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday