Pancake without eggs!
Published: 20:07 6 December 2019
Coffee and pancakes are one of the ways to enjoy the winter. Pancake with a mug of coffee, breakfast in the morning is very enjoyable.
However, there are many who do not eat eggs or cannot tolerate the smell of eggs. And so they do not even want to eat pancakes. Many we think without eggs it is not possible to make a pancake. So today we learn how we can make a pancake without eggs.
Flour 1 cup, liquid milk 1 cup, vanilla essence half teaspoon, baking powder 2 teaspoons, sugar 1 teaspoon, cinnamon powder slightly, salt to taste, oil 1 tablespoon, melted butter 1 tablespoon.
First, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and cover the mixture. Then heat a nonstick frypan over medium heat, brush a little butter. After that, with a large spoon, roll the buttermilk pancake into a frying pan, do not need disperse. After a while fry it on one side and turn the pancake over. When the color of the cake is coming brown then put down the pan. Serve the cake with coffee or topping or if you have honey, chocolate, mayonnaise, fruit as you desire.
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Wear saree in winter and stay warm
- Best home remedies for gastritis
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- 3 delicious items without onion
- Unique tasty ‘Mughlai Chicken’
- Tasty Vapa Pitha recipe
- Obesity, undernourishment stalks world: report
- Why you should eat Ginger every day
- Tourist attractions in Sylhet
- Use smartphone without harming your eyes
- Tasty ‘hog plum pickles’ recipe
- Crispy Papor
- Testy Halim Kabab!
- Way to stop hair fall