Pakistan wins toss, elects to field first
Published: 15:24 12 June 2019 Updated: 15:25 12 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Pakistan won the toss and elected to field first in the 17th match of the ICC Cricket World Cup at Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton.
The match will kick off at 3:30 pm on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, there is no change for Aussie team. But for Pakistan team, Shaheen Afridi comes in instead of Shadab.
In the meantime, Pakistan will be wearing black armbands in memory of two fellow countrymen, the former player, Akhtar Sarfraz, who died at the age of 43 this week, and the former Test umpire Riazuddin, who stood in 12 Tests between 1990 and 2002.
David Warner, Aaron Finch (capt), Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson.
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- New Zealand knock India out of World Cup
- Argentina and Qatar set for crucial Copa America match
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Caribbean came to end defeated to India by 125 runs
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Bangladesh to face West Indies today