Pakistan wins toss, elects to field first
Published: 15:24 12 June 2019 Updated: 15:25 12 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Pakistan won the toss and elected to field first in the 17th match of the ICC Cricket World Cup at Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton.
The match will kick off at 3:30 pm on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, there is no change for Aussie team. But for Pakistan team, Shaheen Afridi comes in instead of Shadab.
In the meantime, Pakistan will be wearing black armbands in memory of two fellow countrymen, the former player, Akhtar Sarfraz, who died at the age of 43 this week, and the former Test umpire Riazuddin, who stood in 12 Tests between 1990 and 2002.
David Warner, Aaron Finch (capt), Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson.
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir.
- BCB has no problem with Shakib`s IPL participation
- Hard-hitter Sabbir gets hitched
- Third test called off after Christchurch terror attack
- NZ mosque attack leaves 27 dead, Tigers scattered
- Mustafiz gets hitched
- Barca wishes Bangladesh on Independence Day
- Shakib rings historic bell at Eden Gardens
- La Liga wishes Bangladesh on Independence Day
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Bangladesh eliminated from AFC U-23 Championship
- ‘Happy birthday’ country’s poster boy Shakib
- Champions League: Barcelona meets Man U tonight
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- 12th death anniversary of Rana today