Pak singer Robi jailed over comment ‘Narendra Modi must go to hell’
Published: 23:39 15 September 2019 Updated: 23:41 15 September 2019
Pakistan's pop singer and television performer Robi Pirzada has been jailed for two years over allegations that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi must go to hell.
The singer attacked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the Kashmir issue.
A video was shared from the singer's own YouTube channel. As seen in that 50-second video, Robi has a snake in her hand, another snake in front and a crocodile.
In the video, she says that her dear friends are eagerly waiting to meet Narendra Modi. Let Modi go to hell.
The video went viral on social media. Sharing this video from her Twitter handle, Robi Pirzada wrote, “A Kashmiri girl made this against Modi.” However, the man must go to hell anyway. And the rest of the people like him will have to go to hell!
- Gibraltar frees seized Iran oil tanker
- `Kashmiri Girl` on top position
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- Saudi man accidentally buys 2 Airbus for sons birthday
- 4 of a Bangladeshi family found dead in Canada
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Princess Diana ‘alive’!
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- Putin warned before 9/11 Twin-Tower attack
- Pakistan’s first female astronaut welcomed ISRO
- More than 100 bodies found floating in Libya coast
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- NZ mosque attack accused drops bid to move trial
- Article 370: What is happening with Kashmiris?