Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
Published: 20:33 17 October 2019
The insurance cheque transfer meeting between Padma Bank Limited and Protective Life Insurance has been held according to a press release on Thursday.
The notice states that on October 15, the Protective Life Insurance chief executive Md. Yusuf Ali Mridha handed over the insurance claimed cheque to the Padma Bank Limited's Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Mohammad Ehsan Khasru at a ceremony held at the Head Office of Padma Bank Limited.
Padma Bank Limited Deputy Managing Director Md. Shahadat Hossain, Head of Business Jabed Amin, RMD chief Sabirul Islam Chowdhury, human resources department head Sarwar Jahan Chowdhury and senior officials of the two companies were also present there.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low of 3.5%
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Local brands dominate Dhaka Furniture Fair
- Purbachal set to get a full commercial township
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Onion price drops
- TCB to provide onion at Tk 45
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14
- Onion import begins from Myanmar-Turkey-Egypt