Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
Published: 20:33 17 October 2019
The insurance cheque transfer meeting between Padma Bank Limited and Protective Life Insurance has been held according to a press release on Thursday.
The notice states that on October 15, the Protective Life Insurance chief executive Md. Yusuf Ali Mridha handed over the insurance claimed cheque to the Padma Bank Limited's Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Mohammad Ehsan Khasru at a ceremony held at the Head Office of Padma Bank Limited.
Padma Bank Limited Deputy Managing Director Md. Shahadat Hossain, Head of Business Jabed Amin, RMD chief Sabirul Islam Chowdhury, human resources department head Sarwar Jahan Chowdhury and senior officials of the two companies were also present there.
- DITF duration extended
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Engr Sayeed Ahmed made PDB new chairman
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China
- Uniform made compulsory for all Customs and VAT officials
- Onions’ 1st shipment arrive Tuesday by cargo planes
- Ecnec okays 7 projects worth Tk 11,042 cr
- Operating profits of most banks rise
- 21 Bangladeshi companies to take part in ‘Heimtextil Frankfurt’