PM’s grants for 3032 mosques in Natore distributed
Published: 16:17 23 May 2020
PM`s grant handed over to 3032 mosque in Natore
A check for a grant of Tk 1.51 crore by the Prime Minister has been handed over for the daily expenses of 3,032 mosques in Natore.
The check was handed over to the representatives of the management committee of Natore Sadar and Naldanga Upazila mosques in the DC’s conference room on Saturday noon. Grants were also distributed from UNO offices for mosques in the remaining five upazilas of the district.
Natore-2 MP Shafiqul Islam Shimul was present as the chief guest. Natore DC Mr. Shahriaz presided over the meeting. Natore SP Liton Kumar Saha and Natore Municipality Mayor Uma Chowdhury were also present as special guests.
- Wife hacked dead in Facebook live
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus suspected youth in Naogaon, report this evening
- Expatriate hospitalised suspecting coronavirus in Sylhet
- 3 women heading an Upazila
- 40 quarantined in Narayanganj
- 29 suspected coronavirus patient quarantine in Madaripur
- Most infected in last 24 hours in Gazipur
- Locust attack in Teknaf
- Beggar donates Tk 10,000 to UNO`s relief fund
- 30 missing as bridal party carrying boat sinks in Padma
- Chaos over mobile theft in Soumya’s wed
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- Wife hacked dead in live: Husband gives confessional statement
- 15 Willes Little Flower students injured
Teacher loses hand in Gopalganj road crash