PM to address nation tomorrow
Published: 22:09 23 May 2020 Updated: 10:20 24 May 2020
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will address the nation on Sunday evening on the eve of the Eid-ul-Fitr, the biggest religious festival of the Muslims.
“The Prime Minister will deliver her speech at 7:30 pm tomorrow,” PM’s Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told the media.
Her speech will be broadcasted by Bangladesh Television, Bangladesh Betar as well as private TV channels and radio stations.
Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated in the country on Monday as the Shawwal moon was not sighted in Bangladesh sky on Saturday.
The National Moon Sighting Committee at a meeting made this announcement this evening.
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- IEDCR hotline on Coronavirus
- Strong cyclone "Amphan" forming in Bay
- First Bangladeshi coronavirus death recorded in UK
- Papiya used 12 Russian beauties as bait for VIPs
- Cyclone “Amphan” may hit the coast today
‘Movement Pass’ will be required for movement
- Papiya used girls’ hostel to run crime world
- 1063 coronavirus patients return home after recovery in country
- Legal notice issued against IEDCR’s Flora, 2 others
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Three hospitals in Dhaka kept as ‘isolation’: IEDCR
- PM opens Dhaka-Mawa-Bhanga Expressway
- 15 lives claimed on Dhaka-Sylhet Highway
- Four hospitals to give coronavirus treatment