`PM nominated me considering people`s sentiment`
Published: 20:45 9 September 2019
Understanding the attitude of the people of Rangpur, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina nominated me in Rangpur-3 by-polls, said Awami League candidate Rezaul Karim Raju.
He said this after submitting his nomination form at the Rangpur Regional Election Office on Monday afternoon.
Rezaul Karim added that people of Rangpur will not repeat the mistakes of the past. This time they will vote for the boat symbol in the sake of development.
At this time, district and metropolitan Awami League and other leaders were present here.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Our key agenda during pandemic is to ‘Help the people’: Lekhak
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- No politics with reliefs: Tofail
- BNP lost from politics field: Khalid Mahmud
- ‘Awami League’s tradition to stand by people in disasters’