PEC exam schedule published
Published: 18:15 22 August 2019
The schedule for Primary Education Completion (PEC), and Ebtedayee Education Completion Exam 2019 for fifth-grade students have been published. The exam will begin on November 17 and continue till November 24.
The Ministry of Primary and Mass Education released the exam schedule on Thursday. Which can be found on the ministry’s website (https://mopme.gov.bd).
The examination will be held every day from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm. Students with special needs will be given 30 minutes additional time.
Primary Education Completion (PEC) — English will be held on November 17, Bangla on November 18, Bangladesh and Bishwa Poricohy on November 19, Primary Science on November 20, Religious and Moral Education on November 21, and Mathematics on November 26.
Ebtedayee Education Completion — English on November 17, Bangla on November 18, Bangladesh and Bishwa Poricohy, and Science on November 19, Arabic on November 20, Quran Majeed and Tajweed, and Akaid and Fiqh on November 21, and Mathematics on November 24.
To improve the quality of primary education, the exam for fifth-grade students started in 2009 and for Ebtedayee in 2010. Though the first two years have been given division-based results, now the results have been given in the grading system since 2011.
In 2013, the duration of the test was increased by 30 minutes. The government offers scholarships to students on the basis of the results of the exam.
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30