PEC-Ebtedayee exams held peacefully in Ctg
Published: 20:35 17 November 2019
The first day of the Primary Education Completion (PEC) and Ebtedayee examinations-2019 under Chottogram district primary education ended peacefully today.
Near about 1, 37,352 students are appearing in the PEC and Ebtedayee exam in the district today.
Out of total students, 62504 boys and 74,848 girls are appearing in the exam. District Primary Education Officer (DPEO) Mohammad Shahidul Islam who visited the different examinations centers in the city including Dr Khastogir Girls High school and Bangladesh Mohila Samity girls’ school and college said the overall examinations were held peacefully.
“No untoward incident was reported from 351 centers in the district in the first-ever largest public examinations for the 5th grade students,” said DEPO.
Besides, a total of 26 thousand and 627 students including 14 thousand and 78 male students of different madrasa educational institutes are appearing in the examinations at the 173 centers.
Adequate numbers of vigilance teams, consisting officials of DPEO, were deputed in different centers to hold examinations in free fair and peaceful manner.
- Registration for CoU Convocation begins
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- BUP Admission test begins Friday