PEC-Ebtedayee exams held peacefully in Ctg
Published: 20:35 17 November 2019
The first day of the Primary Education Completion (PEC) and Ebtedayee examinations-2019 under Chottogram district primary education ended peacefully today.
Near about 1, 37,352 students are appearing in the PEC and Ebtedayee exam in the district today.
Out of total students, 62504 boys and 74,848 girls are appearing in the exam. District Primary Education Officer (DPEO) Mohammad Shahidul Islam who visited the different examinations centers in the city including Dr Khastogir Girls High school and Bangladesh Mohila Samity girls’ school and college said the overall examinations were held peacefully.
“No untoward incident was reported from 351 centers in the district in the first-ever largest public examinations for the 5th grade students,” said DEPO.
Besides, a total of 26 thousand and 627 students including 14 thousand and 78 male students of different madrasa educational institutes are appearing in the examinations at the 173 centers.
Adequate numbers of vigilance teams, consisting officials of DPEO, were deputed in different centers to hold examinations in free fair and peaceful manner.
- 38th BCS final result published, 2204 recommended
- 42nd BCS exam circular to be announced in August
- ‘Joy Bangla Oxygen Service’ to be available for free on emergency
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Everyone happy as class-XI admission process declared
- Maksud Kamal becomes new Pro-VC of Dhaka University
- 40,000 primary teachers to be recruited
- Dipu Moni hints free internet for students
- Admission in HSC soon: Dipu Moni tells JS
- Class-XI admission begins
- EWU`s Agricultural Branding Competition: BUP becomes champion
- Class-XI admission result published
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- ‘Mid Day Meal’ for primary students from next year