Over 22 Bangladeshi companies to participate in JITF ‘19
Published: 18:47 13 December 2019
Through the Export Promotion Bureau (EPB), more than 22 Bangladeshi companies from different sectors, including apparel, plastic, jute, and Hessian cloths and food, are taking part at the three-day “Jeddah International Trade Fair 2019, which is set to begin on Wednesday at the Jeddah Exhibition and Convocation Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Dr Muhammad Abul Hassan, the Economic Minister of the Bangladesh Embassy of Riyadh in Dhaka discloses this information through an EPB press release on Wednesday.
Abul Hassan also expected that, a huge number of Bangladeshis and other nationals are expected to visit Bangladeshi pavilion at the fair, the press release also said.
Bangladesh Ambassador to KSA Golam Moshi and Consul General of Bangladesh Consulate, Jeddah will visit the exhibition and Bangladesh pavilion.
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- ‘Income Tax Fair’ kicks off tomorrow
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Bangla Bond debuts on London Stock Exchange
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China