Orange seagull is actually covered in curry powder
Published: 22:41 10 July 2019
An orange color bird! Certainly, you didn’t see it before ever! This is a strange bird. Suddenly, the Orange Seagull surprised the workers of the animal protection center of England. Studies have begun to learn about the species of this new type of bird. But in the end the information that came in front of the researchers more surprising.
Veterinary workers at a U.K. wildlife hospital said the bird was healthy but had a very “pungent” smell.
A seagull was found last week covered in curry powder and ... orange you wondering how it happened?
So are the employees at the animal wildlife hospital where the seagull was taken after it was found alongside a highway near Buckinghamshire, U.K., on July 1, according to CBS News.
It seems the brightly colored bird somehow got doused in turmeric and was unable to fly as a result.
The bird was taken to nearby Tigglywinkles wildlife hospital, where veterinary workers gave the seagull a bath and a name: “Vinny,” in honor of vindaloo curry, according to CNN.
Turns out Vinny was healthy despite having an odor that vets described as “pungent.”
Vinny has since been released back into the wild, according to a post on the hospital’s Facebook page.
This isn’t the first time a bird has been found covered in curry.
In 2016, a seagull in Wales fell into a pot of tikka masala and ended up looking like a sunburned rubber chicken until vets scrubbed the bird clean, according to CBS News.
- Biodiversity crisis to put humanity at risk, UN warn
- 7 suicide attackers behind 6 SL blasts
- Dead declared Sudan`s defense minister imprisoned!
- 3 workers dead, 18 injured in Cambodia building collapse
- Sri Lanka attacks: Bomber ‘studied in UK and Australia’
- Sri Lanka blasts: Death toll rises to 160
- Egypt votes in referendum to extend Sisi’s power
- Spain’s Socialists win amid far-right breakthrough
- Stadium debate ahead of Ukraine presidential runoff
- New NAFTA deal `in trouble`, bruised by elections, tariff rows
- ‘Fani’ hits India’s Odisha
- Gun fired at London mosque during Tarawih prayer
- Catastrophic` breeding failure in emperor penguin colonies
- Pakistan arrests 8 Chinese men for trafficking girls
- 129 dead in serial blasts in Sri Lanka’s Churches, Hotels