One killed in Rohingya camp terrorist shooting
Published: 09:44 8 December 2019 Updated: 11:02 8 December 2019
Nayapara Rohingya Camp
One person was reportedly killed and the other two including a child were severely injured in a terrorist shooting at Rohingya camp in Teknaf, Cox's Bazar.
The incident took place at Nayapara Rohingya Camp in the Upazila on Saturday night. The identity of the victim was not immediately known.
The injured were Rashid the son of Hafez Ahmed of H block of Nayapara camp and Syed Hossain Alias Lal Buiza's son Shamsul Amin.
Cox's Bazar Additional SP (administration) Md. Iqbal Hossain said that since Rohingya terrorist Nurul Alam was killed in a gun battle, another terrorist group was angry with his brother Shamsul.
Additional SP Iqbal also said that the terrorists shot at Shamsul at night. Three people were injured in this incident at the scene. After taking them to the hospital, the doctor declared one dead. The rest were sent to Cox's Bazar Sadar Hospital.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’: 10 injured after 7 houses collapsed in Bhola
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary