Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released
Published: 10:42 18 May 2019 Updated: 10:43 18 May 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is just around the corner and the atmosphere is slowly reaching a fever pitch. The ICC has released one after one important information-related data on the World Cup. They already released World Cup umpire panel, match referees list, commentator panel, and prize money.
To further amp up the hype, the ICC released the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 official theme song titled ‘Stand By’.
The new song is the collaboration work between LORYN and Rudimental. It is set to be played in various events across the tournament as the official song for the Cricket World Cup 2019.
On Friday, the ICC released the official theme of the World Cup in their social networking media.
During the 2015 edition of the Cricket World Cup, the theme song was called Bob’s Beat by WDL feat. Mawe. During that, the extraordinary music video was broadcasted almost on all channel.
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 tournament begins on May 30, after a few warmup matches, and end on July 14. It will be a full month of pure cricket action, and the new theme song will certainly add to the spice.
Music video of ‘Stand By’:
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- New Zealand knock India out of World Cup
- Argentina and Qatar set for crucial Copa America match
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Caribbean came to end defeated to India by 125 runs
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers