Obaidul Quader almost cured
Published: 12:31 28 April 2019 Updated: 20:10 28 April 2019
Screenshot taken from the posted video
Awami League General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridge Minister, Obaidul Quader is now almost healthy. In a video on Sunday, the leader, who was treated in Singapore, was seen walking in the morning.
Ministry of Bridge Division Information Officer Sheikh Walid Foyez posted a video of Quader’s morning walking at his Facebook account. Immediately become viral. On the post, many people comment on Obaidul Quader's 'wish for wellness'.
In the video, Obaidul Kader is walking properly and naturally.
Notably, Obaidul Quader was admitted to the capital's Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) due to a serious illness on Mardch 3. Later, three blocks were found in his heart.
On March 4, for better treatment, Obaidul Quader was taken to Singapore. After a month of treatment, he got clearance from Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore on April 5. Currently he is living in Singapore.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- No alternative of unity in coronavirus disaster: Obaidul Quader
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- ‘BNP angry for govt’s hard work against coronavirus’
- Quader blames BNP for spreading virus in public mind
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Adequate foodstuffs reserved in the country: Quader
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’