Obaidul Quader almost cured
Published: 12:31 28 April 2019 Updated: 20:10 28 April 2019
Screenshot taken from the posted video
Awami League General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridge Minister, Obaidul Quader is now almost healthy. In a video on Sunday, the leader, who was treated in Singapore, was seen walking in the morning.
Ministry of Bridge Division Information Officer Sheikh Walid Foyez posted a video of Quader’s morning walking at his Facebook account. Immediately become viral. On the post, many people comment on Obaidul Quader's 'wish for wellness'.
In the video, Obaidul Kader is walking properly and naturally.
Notably, Obaidul Quader was admitted to the capital's Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) due to a serious illness on Mardch 3. Later, three blocks were found in his heart.
On March 4, for better treatment, Obaidul Quader was taken to Singapore. After a month of treatment, he got clearance from Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore on April 5. Currently he is living in Singapore.
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- DU BCL gets full committee
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- Quader for salary, bonus before 25th Ramadan
- Quader for ‘working understanding’ in democracy
- Niketa gets AL ticket for Bogura-6 by-poll
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader