Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
Published: 12:13 12 April 2019 Updated: 12:34 12 April 2019
Noor Uddin, one of the accused in the murder case of Feni’s madrasa student Nusrat Jahan Rafi
Noor Uddin, one of the accused in the murder case of Feni’s madrasa student Nusrat Jahan Rafi, has been arrested from Mymensingh’s Bhaluka.
Mymensingh PBI arrested him from Bhaluka’s Seedstore area at around 11:00 pm on Friday. Noor Uddin had protested for the release of principal Siraj Ud-Daula, the main accused of the Nusrat murder case.
Earlier, Police Bureau of Investigation (PBI) arrested municipal councilor Moksud Alam, One of the accused in the murder case of Feni madrasa student Nusrat Jahan Rafi, from a residential hotel in Dhaka.
On April 6, a group of masked youths, reported to be principal’s stooge, took Nusrat to the rooftop and set her on fire in their bid to kill her. Five days later, on Wednesday night, Nusrat died in the Burn Unit of DMCH. Nusrat’s brother filed a case against Madarasa principal Siraj Ud Daula in this incident.
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Those who stood, mainly blocked our way: Rifat’s wife
- Refat laid to rest
- Four people held over Rifat killing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 1 held over brutal murder of Barguna man
- Rifat Murder
Second prime accused Rifat Farazi held
- 3 in remand over Rifat murder case
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Rifat’s body on way to Barguna
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!