Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
Published: 12:13 12 April 2019 Updated: 12:34 12 April 2019
Noor Uddin, one of the accused in the murder case of Feni’s madrasa student Nusrat Jahan Rafi
Noor Uddin, one of the accused in the murder case of Feni’s madrasa student Nusrat Jahan Rafi, has been arrested from Mymensingh’s Bhaluka.
Mymensingh PBI arrested him from Bhaluka’s Seedstore area at around 11:00 pm on Friday. Noor Uddin had protested for the release of principal Siraj Ud-Daula, the main accused of the Nusrat murder case.
Earlier, Police Bureau of Investigation (PBI) arrested municipal councilor Moksud Alam, One of the accused in the murder case of Feni madrasa student Nusrat Jahan Rafi, from a residential hotel in Dhaka.
On April 6, a group of masked youths, reported to be principal’s stooge, took Nusrat to the rooftop and set her on fire in their bid to kill her. Five days later, on Wednesday night, Nusrat died in the Burn Unit of DMCH. Nusrat’s brother filed a case against Madarasa principal Siraj Ud Daula in this incident.
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Fear in bamboo bridge
- Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
- Nurse killed after rape in moving bus, 5 held
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Hafiz Quader was active in Nusrat killing
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Mother-son among 5 killed in Chandpur road crash
- Shocked at sister`s death
Nusrat’s ailing brother hospitalized
- Nusrat murder: Suspect Moni held
- Rajshahi mango to be available from May 15
- Per kg of mango costs Tk 4!
- Aruk Munshi: living reflect of Bangabandhu
- Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF