Now Mimi in wedding vibe!
Published: 13:09 29 June 2019 Updated: 00:32 30 June 2019
Nusrat Jahan and Mimi Chakraborty, both of them are very popular actresses of Tollywood and both of them are very good friends. Everyone in the industry knows about their friendship. Even both have also been elected MPs of this year’s Lok Sabha elections.
Meanwhile, actress Nusrat Jahan has got married recently. On June 19, the actress completed her Destination Wedding with Turkey businessman Nikhil Join.
And Mimi was present there for her friend. Mimi was always on the side of Nusrat in the marriage. She had a lot of fun too in Nusrat’s wedding. Social media is being filled with fun pictures.
However, Mimi has seen in totally different vibe where she recently posted a picture which also raises questions to critics.
Nusrat wore a red Lehenga that was designed by her husband on the day of the wedding as per Hindu religion. And wore ‘Kolire’. In the picture, it was seen that Mimi bow down head before that ‘Kolire’. It is said that if the pieces of ‘Kolire’ fell down on unmarried girls, they will get married soon.
So, many have questions did ‘Kolire’ pieces fell on Mimi’s head? It was not known. But critics started discussions about her marriage.
It is heard that after break up with Raj Chakraborty, Mimi Chakraborty is dating Mili Gulhan Kijilkaya of Turkey. But the actress has not yet acknowledged the relationship.
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Nobel becomes point of debate
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
- Shabnur is alive and healthy: Family dismisses death rumors
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- ‘Juwari’ Hridoy Khan!
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Critics promoting wrong info about my age: Jaya
- Now Mimi in wedding vibe!
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married