None but disputed left from Awami League: Quader
Published: 16:17 8 November 2019 Updated: 16:18 8 November 2019
Awami League General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader on Friday said except the disputed, none can be left from the Awami League, no none will be in the same post for a lifetime rather than being promoted as well as the responsibility also is being changed.
He made this statement in response to a question to journalists after meeting with the joint general secretaries and organizational editors at the Awami League central office the capital’s Bangabandhu Avenue on Friday.
The Minister said, "I want to make clear - ill competition will not be tolerated in any circumstance. All the bitterness will be ended in the ahead of the National Conference. I hope the date of the conference will be announced and the summit must be done according to this. The slurring also has to be stopped. We will have competition, but that competition will be fair.”
Regarding the intruders, he said that everyone who comes to our team is not an intruder. If there is no sectarian affiliation, litigation, and prosecution against anybody, they are not intrusive. Those against whom there are specific allegations will not be placed in Awami League.
Joint General Secretary Jahangir Kabir Nanak, Abdur Rahman, Dr. Dipu Moni, organizing secretary Khalid Mahmud Chowdhury were present at the meeting along with others.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Casino Khaled ousted from Jubo League
- Bangamata always active behind the scenes
- Sadeque Hossain Khoka passes away
- BNP dealers candidate for Rangpur-3 by-polls