No question leak reported
Published: 18:51 17 November 2019 Updated: 20:11 17 November 2019
State Minister for Primary and Mass Education Md. Zakir Hossen said Primary Education Completion and Primary Ebtedayee Exam have begun all over the country in a fear way.
To conduct this exam soundly, a committee has been formed at the district level along with the monitoring cell of the ministry. Law enforcing forces are deployed to prevent ‘Question Leak’s Rumor’, he added.
Some links in social media including Facebook have been detected. Legal action will be taken against them, he told.
He said these with media on Sunday while visiting the PEC exam center at Viqarunnisa Noon School & College.
The exam will be run until November 24, and 10am to 1pm every day. But the candidates with special needs will get 30 minutes extra. The exam will be held on 600 marks on 6 subjects and 100 marks each. On the first day, the exam of English subject has been held.
It is learned that 29, 03,638 candidates have attended in PEC, and Ebtedayee exam this year in 7,458 exam centers. Among them 11,81,300 are male and 13,71,967 are female.
The question papers of the exams have been sent to other districts and sub-districts under special security. The question papers have been kept in the police station or treasury custody and from here these will be sent to the center secretary on exam day.
Like every year, a vigilance team has been set up to conduct examinations in each district, with officials from the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education and the Directorate of Primary Education.
- Registration for CoU Convocation begins
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- BUP Admission test begins Friday