No more strict lockdown after April 28: Farhad Hossain
Published: 17:33 23 April 2021 Updated: 21:06 23 April 2021
State Minister for Public Administration Farhad Hossain
The ongoing strict lockdown to curb the coronavirus infection across the country is set to end on April 28. No strict lockdown will be imposed after completing the ongoing lockdown term. However no-mask no-service will be ensured.
State Minister for Public Administration Farhad Hossain told reporters on Friday afternoon.
The state minister for public administration said the restrictions would be relaxed after April 28. But no mask no service- it will be implemented hundred percent. People need to wear masks as well as maintain physical distance. Strict adherence to health guidelines will enable us to make a living. We hope the infection will be reduced a lot in a few days.
He added that the issue of launching public transport is in the decision stage. Even if it is introduced, one has to follow 100% hygiene rules.
The state minister said a notification will be issued on April 26 with guidelines on living. There will be mention of manpower in the office.
Earlier, the government announced a lockdown from April 4 to April 11 to curb coronavirus infection. An eight-day strict lockdown was announced on April 14 to April 21 with 13 instructions. Later, it was extended till midnight on April 28 as the corona infection situation did not improve.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Temperature likely to rise
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Indian PM thanks Foreign Minister
- Third day`s program going on at parade ground