No more sight this life: Bidisha
Published: 14:13 14 July 2019
On the departure of opposition leader Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, his ex-wife Bidisha Ershad posted a deep emotional status on social communication site Facebook.
Bidisha posted this status on Facebook at 10:30 am on Sunday morning while she in abroad.
Bidisha Ershad wrote in the Facebook post, “No more in sight this life. I also came to Ajmer Sharif and you also left. It seems like this was better than to get this pain. (We) may be come across some other world where there will be no politics.”
At the same time, Bidisha Ershad changed her Facebook profile picture. Soon, Bidisha changed her Facebook profile picture to a dark bandage of mourning while a pictures of Ershad and her son Eric was as Facebook profile before.
Former President, Jatiya Party chairman and opposition leader HM Ershad died on Sunday at Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Dhaka, on Sunday. He was on life support from July 4. He was 89 years old.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status