No foreign prog broadcast without permission
Published: 23:06 14 August 2019
The Ministry of Information has asked all television channels not to broadcast foreign television (TV) programmes like foreign serials, foreign dubbed TV serials and uncensored movies without permission.
The concerned ministry issued a letter in this regard today, said an official release.
All television channels have been requested to follow the guidelines formulated by the government for broadcasting the aforesaid TV programmes.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Subcontinent’s biggest Eid Jamaat observed in Dinajpur
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Adventurous operation BEKPA-2 (Episode-1) under Captain Touquir
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)