No exam till class-III
Published: 22:01 20 March 2019
The primary and mass education ministry have decided not to test students until third grade. This level will be evaluated consistently on the basis of various activities of the students in the school. The ministry is working to implement this plan from the next academic session.
Primary and Mass Education Secretary Akram Al Hossain on Wednesday said that it was being implemented at the directive of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. She said they started the work to implement the instructions of Prime Minister. Talking to NCTBs & relevant people, how it will be evaluated on this level will be fixed. But the test is not there.
Secretary Akram Al-Hossain said, "The effort is going to start from this year if not, it will be implemented from next year." Besides, pre-primary education has been planned for two years. Currently, pre-primary education duration is one year. Which starts five years plus children. When pre-primary education is for two years, it will start for four years plus children.
A responsible official of the primary and mass education ministry said Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has directed to reduce the pressure on children on the occasion of primary education weeks. She ordered the primary and mass education ministry to not be examined until the third grade. Originally they started work then.
It is to be noted that the national education policy has been asked to be consistently evaluated in the first and second classes. But it has not been implemented so long. The Ministry of Primary and Mass Education has decided not to hold the examination until the third grade on the directives of the Prime Minister.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams