Nisho-Mehazabien’s new drama ‘Tumi Amari’
Published: 21:13 8 November 2019
Mizanur Rahman Aryan, a noted playwright, has made a drama named ‘Tumi Amari’ starring with Arfan Nisho and Mehazabien Chowdhury. On Thursday evening, the play is released on the Live Tech YouTube channel.
“After releasing ‘Tumi Amari’ a lot of responses from audience has received. In various groups of online, inbox of Facebook I am getting very much appreciated. I am getting the same feedback and feel when my most delighted work Batch-27, Boro Chele, Buker Ba Pashe, Kothopokothonas got feedback”, Aryan said about the drama.
He said, “On Thursday evening Bangladesh-India cricket match started. It is very great that four and a half lakhs people watch the drama in just one day. It was very difficult to do the work because it was raining day at the time of the shooting. I make drama from the choice of audience. They choose my drama and it is big attainment for me”.
Apart from Nisho-Mehazabienin the drama, Shahidul Islam Sachchu, Masum Bashar, Milli Bashar, Sabiha Zaman, Azam Khan, Limon, and many others are present in the drama. In this drama a title song ‘KenoKe Jane’ is contained lyric by Shomeshwar Oli, voice, tune-music by Tahsin Ahmed and Sajid Sarkar.
- What’s Tahsan doing now?
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Dhaka Int’l Folk Fest 19 registration begins
- Mithila going to marry!
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Director, actor Humayun Sadhu passed away
- Sabnam Faria files GD in insecurity
- Superstar Salman Shah’s 23rd death anniv today