Night temperature may fall by 1-3°C
Published: 12:50 21 January 2021
Bangladesh Meteorological Department on Wednesday predicted that night temperature may fall by 1-3 degrees Celsius and day temperature may rise slightly over the country.
The Met Office also forecasted that light rain or drizzle is likely to occur at one or two places over Barishal and Chattogram divisions in the next 24 hours commencing at 9:00 am today.
The weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky elsewhere over the country, said a Met office release issued this morning, adding that moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the country during midnight to morning.
As an outlook for the next 72 hours, the Met Office predicted: "Night temperature may fall further."
Country’s maximum temperature was recorded yesterday by 27.7 degrees Celsius at Teknaf under Chattogram division and today's minimum temperature was recorded by 10.4 degrees Celsius at Chuadanga under Khulna division.
Today’s sunset in Dhaka at 5:37 pm and tomorrow’s sunrise at 6:43 am.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- General Ataul Hakim Sarwar Hasan appointed Commandant of NDC
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday