New minister- state minister to take oath Jul 13
Published: 17:45 11 July 2019
Imran Ahmed, State Minister for Expatriate Welfare and Overseas Employment promoted to Minister and MP Fazilatunnesa Indira, Women affairs secretary of Awami League promoted to State Minister — are going to take oath. The oath will be held at Bangabhaban on July 13 at 6:00 pm.
Cabinet Secretary Shafiul Alam said this while talking to reporters after a press briefing on DCs’ Conference at the secretariat on Thursday noon.
It is learned that the instructions were sent to the cabinet division about them on Wednesday night. In this phase, the ministry is expanding in a short form.
On January 7, the Awami League government was sworn in for the third consecutive terms. The new cabinet began with the Prime Minister, 24 ministers, 19 state ministers, and three deputy ministers. Later, the State Minister for Health Murad Hassan's office was changed. He gets the duty of the State Minister for Information.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Banani fire: Injured firefighter Sohel dies
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested
- Feni madrasa girl Nusrat dies
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Cyclonic Storm “FANI” lies over Southeast Bay
- Nusrat murder: 2 including Moksud arrested
- Nusrat murder
Probe team of police going to Sonagazi
- Nusrat`s condition too critical to send to Singapore
- Sheikh Selim’s grandson killed in SL blasts
- Nusrat Jahan on life support
- Nusrat to be buried in family graveyard