New minister- state minister to take oath Jul 13
Published: 17:45 11 July 2019
Imran Ahmed, State Minister for Expatriate Welfare and Overseas Employment promoted to Minister and MP Fazilatunnesa Indira, Women affairs secretary of Awami League promoted to State Minister — are going to take oath. The oath will be held at Bangabhaban on July 13 at 6:00 pm.
Cabinet Secretary Shafiul Alam said this while talking to reporters after a press briefing on DCs’ Conference at the secretariat on Thursday noon.
It is learned that the instructions were sent to the cabinet division about them on Wednesday night. In this phase, the ministry is expanding in a short form.
On January 7, the Awami League government was sworn in for the third consecutive terms. The new cabinet began with the Prime Minister, 24 ministers, 19 state ministers, and three deputy ministers. Later, the State Minister for Health Murad Hassan's office was changed. He gets the duty of the State Minister for Information.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Army chief installs dengue elimination drive in Dhaka Cant
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha