New decisions coming to tackle COVID
Published: 16:43 26 July 2021
The prevalence of Covid-19 in the country is increasing day by day. No measures have been effective to reduce the severity of this deadly virus. On the other hand, many are not following the government-announced lockdown and restrictions. For this, the Cabinet Division has called a high-level meeting on Tuesday to decide what to do in this situation.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday afternoon in the conference room of the Cabinet Division. Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal will preside over the meeting.
The Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Minister of State for Information and Communication, Chief of Army Staff, Senior Secretary of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Inspector General of Police, Director General of BGB, Secretary of Election Commission, Director General of Bangladesh Coast Guard have been invited to take part in the meeting.
According to the agenda of the meeting, management of restriction activities and strengthening the vaccination campaign will be discussed.
- ADC Saqlain withdrawn for taking Pori Moni at house
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- ‘Hero’ Captain Naushad passes away
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- RAB raids Helena’s JoyJatra TV, channel to be shut down
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Tk4 crore looted from Dhaka Bank vault, 2 held
- 2 associates of model Piyasha arrested with weapons, drugs
- Mass Vaccination campaign
28.37 lakh people vaccinated in one day
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- Decision on strict lockdown extension today
- RAB raids Helena Jahangir`s house
- Fire in Banani’s 6-storey building, 14 firefighting units working
- Helena Jahangir detained
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur