New DC in Chuadanga-Khagrachari
Published: 14:32 25 August 2019
The government has appointed new Deputy Commissioner (DC) in Chuadanga and Khagrachari after Jamalpur.
Of these, Deputy Secretary of Road Transport and Highways Department Nazrul Islam Sarkar has been appointed as the Deputy Commissioner of Chuadanga. On the other hand, Pratap Chandra Biswas, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change has been appointed as Deputy Commissioner of Khagrachari.
The Ministry of Public Administration issued the order on Sunday.
Besides, Deputy Commissioner of Chuadanga Gopal Chandra Das has been transferred as Deputy Secretary of Secondary and Higher Education and Deputy Commissioner of Khagrachari Shahidul Islam has been transferred as deputy secretary of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status