Natural ways to remove age spots
Published: 11:40 23 May 2020
Age cannot be fixed to thickness. Our age increases with time. Various skin problems occur with the increase of age. As a result, the skin loses its natural beauty. There is an impression of age on the skin. In many cases it occurs at a young age.
However, we can reduce the age-mark or the outline without using any cosmetics, rely on home remedies. It is very effective in retaining your youth. Let’s know the methods -
> Vitamin C helps skin to make collagen. As a result, put vitamin C in the diet. In this case, lemons, oranges, broccoli fruits, and vegetables with vitamin C are very helpful.
> Use vitamin C directly on the skin. Mix lemon juice with rose water and apply it on the skin.
> Aloe Vera gel has anti-bacterial nature that keeps the skin looking good. It also helps to reduce wrinkles by keeping the skin moist.
> Do you want to keep skin tight? However, massage the skin with olive oil regularly.
> Put sour yogurt in the diet list. Sour yogurt is very helpful to keep the skin moist from the inside. Also keep sour yogurt in your meal to stay wrinkle-free.
> Use egg whites as a face mask. It helps to tighten and brighten the skin.
- Make chicken cutlets at home
- Hantavirus: All you need to know
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- People with blood type ‘A’ may more vulnerable to coronavirus!
- World short of 6 million nurses: WHO
- How coronavirus can damage victim’s lungs?
- Tea for skin and health care
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- How coronavirus causes death
- Corona risk in chicken-beef too!
- Natural ways to improve memory
- Coronavirus: differences between quarantine and isolation
- Tips for preventing coronavirus
- Corona panic in Bangladesh
‘Stop stocking, just be conscious with all’
- Nothing to get panic in coronavirus for 9 reasons