Naldanga Rajbari Resort fills with jubilation
Published: 20:00 10 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The employers are returning to their busy lives again after the end of the Eid holiday. But the school-college will be closed for some days. And due to this, the entertainment centers of Jhenaidah’s Kaliganj have also been filled with children’s voices.
Naldanga Rajbari Resort of Kaliganj, children’s entertainment center, picnic spots as well as children of all ages, enjoying happiness.
Within the recreation center, there are various decorative flower beds, stone tigers, deer, peacock, and various animal creatures. There are artificial hills on one side. Artificial fountains coming down from that hill. There are air-conditioned rest houses for tired visitors.
Sanowar Hossain of Jashore said that the family enjoyed a secluded environment. Children are also very happy.
Shanta Mallik, who came from Harinakunda of Jhenidah said, “I have come to Naldanga Rajbari Resort on Eid holiday,” said Shanta Mallik, who came from Harinakunda of Jhenidah, adding, “Really feeling good. I’m having fun with the family.”
“In 2009, the park was started on about 80 bighas of land. The park and children’s entertainment centers have been set up to give them a pleasant atmosphere. We are trying to promote the park internationally. As well as planning a new Safari park,” said Imdadul Haq Sohag, director of Naldanga Rajbari Resort.
He said, “The vast center of the entertainment center includes a variety of entertainment including museum spot, artificial sanctuary, duplex cottage, rides for children, lake, goose pedal boat, water park, rocking horse. There is adequate security for visitors.”
- Maize production likely bumper in Rangpur
- Fear in bamboo bridge
- 7 incl presiding officer shot dead in Rangamati
- Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
- Nurse killed after rape in moving bus, 5 held
- Hafiz Quader was active in Nusrat killing
- Local AL leader shot dead in Rangamati
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Feni madrasa principal put on 7-day remand
- Alim examinee set on fire
DMCH formed board for Feni`s Nusrat Rafi
- Mother-son among 5 killed in Chandpur road crash
- AL leader stabbed dead in Sunamganj
- Nusrat murder: Suspect Moni held
- Arson attack on Feni madrasa girl: another arrested
- Fire in Banani’s FR Tower
Mithi’s burial completed in Bashipur village