NBR to introduce mobile banking service for paying tax
Published: 19:45 7 November 2019
National Board of Revenue (NBR) is going to introduce mobile banking services for paying tax marking the tax fair which will start from November 14.
“NBR is going to launch the mobile banking service as the taxpayers can pay their tax easily. Though the service will be introduced marking the fair, it will also be continued later,” said NBR Member Kanon Kumar Roy.
After paying tax through mobile banking, he informed, NBR will issue an invoice through email and it will have to be submitted with the income tax return.
He said that taxpayer can pay their tax through all wallets including bKash, Nagad, SureCash, and Rocket of mobile banking.
As in the past, Kanon Kumar Roy said the taxpayer will get all services from the One Stop Service (OSS) centre in the fairgrounds.
The week-long fair will be held from November 14 to 20 at all divisional cities including Dhaka, across the country.
Besides, the fair will also be held in all districts and Upazilas.
The duration of district-level fair will be four days while the Upazila level fair two days.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low of 3.5%
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- DSE to new building in October
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- US-China trade war: Trump imposes furious tariff
- Wall Street swings to split finish; notches weekly gains
- Purbachal set to get a full commercial township