Muna inaugurated ‘Bangladesh Pavilion’ in London
Published: 19:15 7 November 2019 Updated: 19:25 7 November 2019
Bangladesh High Commissioner to the UK Saida Muna Tasneem today inaugurated a colorful Bangladesh Pavilion at the three-day ‘World Travel Market 2019’ in London.
High officials of the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism and Bangladesh Tourism Board were present in the inaugural ceremony at the Excel center in London, said a press release received here.
Artistes of Bangladeshi Community in Britain performed the folk dance in the inaugural ceremony.
The three-day fair will continue till November 6 at the Excel Centre (Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, Royal Docks, London E16 1XL) in London.
A total of 12 tour operators are taking part in the fair.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low of 3.5%
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- DSE to new building in October
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- US-China trade war: Trump imposes furious tariff
- Wall Street swings to split finish; notches weekly gains
- Purbachal set to get a full commercial township