Muktijoddha Kalyan Trust to give Bangabandhu Scholarship
Published: 21:26 24 October 2020
Bangladesh Muktijoddha Kalyan Trust will provide Bangabandhu Scholarship to the children of freedom fighters studying in higher education, students who have passed HSC and equivalent examinations and the next generation.
Eligible candidates may apply online till December 31. 600 students will get this scholarship for the 8th phase for 2019.
This information was published in a notification signed by the Director (Welfare) Saeed Mahmud Belal Haider from the Welfare Department of Bangladesh Muktijoddha Welfare Trust recently.
The Trust’s website (www.bffwt.gov.bd) contains detailed information and terms. Bangabandhu Scholarship application can be made from the internal e-service of the website.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- Class-XI admission begins
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- Online classes for Grade XI begins