Motorcyclist killed in Dhamrai road crash
Published: 15:31 7 December 2019
A motorcyclist named Robiul Islam Reza was killed in a truck accident in Dhamrai, Dhaka.
The accident took place at the adjacent Pearl CNG filling station in the Jaipur area of Dhamrai on Saturday morning around 7 am.
The deceased was identified as Robiul Islam Reza, son of Belayet Hossain of Amadibari village of Tangail district.
Police said that when a truck approaching Arich reached Pearl CNG filling station area of Jaipur area of Dhamrai on Dhaka-Aricha highway, the truck lost its control and fell into a nearby ditch. At the time, a motorcyclist coming from the opposite direction pushed him down the truck in the ditch. Police and fire services later recovered her body and took her to a local hospital. The truck was seized but the driver fled away.
Dhamrai Police Station SI Farhad Hossain Chotan said that the bodies have been recovered and taken to the police station. The relatives of the deceased have been informed. Further legal action will be taken on the basis of their complaint.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’: 10 injured after 7 houses collapsed in Bhola
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary