More than 1.18 crore register for vaccine jab
Published: 16:13 25 July 2021
1,18,49,097 people have registered to get the coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine in the country till Saturday.
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) released a statement on Sunday regarding the Covid-19 vaccine.
It is said that 4,147 people have been vaccinated with the first dose of Pfizer. With this, the total number of people receiving the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine has reached 50,217. On Saturday, 138 people received the second dose of the vaccine. Among them 84 were males and 34 are females.
Besides, 36,586 people were vaccinated with the first dose of Moderna on Saturday. Among them, 22,732 were males and 13,854 were females. So far, 3,06,123 people have been vaccinated with the first dose of Moderna.
On the day, 1,22,964 people were vaccinated with the first dose of Sinopharm. Among them 73,180 were males and 49,784 were females.
So far, 1,72,624 people have been vaccinated with the first dose of Sinopharm. 1,228 people have been vaccinated with the second dose. Among them, 686 were males and 542 were females. With this, the number of people receiving the second dose of the Sinopharm vaccine has increased to 4,547.
- ADC Saqlain withdrawn for taking Pori Moni at house
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- ‘Hero’ Captain Naushad passes away
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- RAB raids Helena’s JoyJatra TV, channel to be shut down
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Tk4 crore looted from Dhaka Bank vault, 2 held
- 2 associates of model Piyasha arrested with weapons, drugs
- Mass Vaccination campaign
28.37 lakh people vaccinated in one day
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- Decision on strict lockdown extension today
- RAB raids Helena Jahangir`s house
- Fire in Banani’s 6-storey building, 14 firefighting units working
- Helena Jahangir detained
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur