Monali’s Dhaka concert postponed
Published: 17:07 18 March 2019
India's popular singer Monali Tagore was supposed to take part in a concert in Dhaka. In addition to Monali; James, Anupam and Sumi were also enlisted, informed concert organizers. But the Mega Concert titled ‘Signature of Rhythm’ scheduled on May 22 at Bashundhara International Convention Hall postponed.
SQ Marcom Limited, the organizer authority sources informed that the program is not to be held at the place as the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) didn’t grant the date and venue.
Head of the Admin of the organizer, Shahadat Hossain said, regarding the suspension, that an event of for the Prime Minister is scheduled to set at the same place on 24th March. The administration supervised the places for safety two days earlier. So our concert is not to be held there. It is postponed. We are thinking of organizing it at the Army Stadium later. '
The purpose of this mega concert with popular artists of two Bengalis, is to inspire young people for clean culture. Actor Ferdous and Actress Purnima also had to be present in the presentation.
- Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Actress Toma commits suicide
- Shomi Kaiser faces criticism for her behavior
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar 2018
Best actor Afran Nisho, actress Mehazabien
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Actor Saleh Ahmed dies at 83
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Veteran comedian Anis dies
- Subir Nandi on life support
- New identity of Porimoni
- Renowned singer Subir Nandi dies
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food