Monali’s Dhaka concert postponed
Published: 17:07 18 March 2019
India's popular singer Monali Tagore was supposed to take part in a concert in Dhaka. In addition to Monali; James, Anupam and Sumi were also enlisted, informed concert organizers. But the Mega Concert titled ‘Signature of Rhythm’ scheduled on May 22 at Bashundhara International Convention Hall postponed.
SQ Marcom Limited, the organizer authority sources informed that the program is not to be held at the place as the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) didn’t grant the date and venue.
Head of the Admin of the organizer, Shahadat Hossain said, regarding the suspension, that an event of for the Prime Minister is scheduled to set at the same place on 24th March. The administration supervised the places for safety two days earlier. So our concert is not to be held there. It is postponed. We are thinking of organizing it at the Army Stadium later. '
The purpose of this mega concert with popular artists of two Bengalis, is to inspire young people for clean culture. Actor Ferdous and Actress Purnima also had to be present in the presentation.
- Interview rejected Shams now YouTube celebrity; Special interview
- Kajal Agarwal secretly engaged to a businessman
- Chadwick Boseman: Story and History
- From zero to ‘Thoughts of Shams’, Shams tells her success story
- Vote Early: Taylor Swift
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of ‘Black Panther,’ Dies at 43
- Sana Khan quits showbiz to serve religion and humanity
- ‘Shut up or else you will also give injections to sleep’
- Lascivious Pori Moni bloomed in hot bikini
- ‘Mentally unbalanced’ actor Shahriar Shuvo returning to Dhaka
- Prova now in love with Biryani seller!
- Apu Biswas to be seen as ‘sex worker’ in new movie
- Shokh’s photo with husband reveals mystery of 2nd marriage
- Prabhas to feature in mega budget project Adipurush
- After announcing name, Subhashree reveals baby boy’s picture