Min Fitra fixed at Tk 70, max Tk 1970
Published: 12:35 16 May 2019 Updated: 12:41 16 May 2019
The minimum Fitra for this year is fixed at Tk 70 and maximum Tk 1980 per person.
On Thursday, the rate is determined by the National Fitra Assessment Committee meeting in the chair of the Islamic Foundation.
The meeting presided over the senior mosque of Baitul Mukarram National Mosque Imam Hafez Maulana Mizanur Rahman.
He said that the minimum rate of Fitra was fixed according to the flour price at Tk 42 market rate.
According to Islamic Law (Sharia), Fitra is determined according to the price of flour, dates, raisins, cheese, and barley.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held