Min Fitra fixed at Tk 70, max Tk 1970
Published: 12:35 16 May 2019 Updated: 12:41 16 May 2019
The minimum Fitra for this year is fixed at Tk 70 and maximum Tk 1980 per person.
On Thursday, the rate is determined by the National Fitra Assessment Committee meeting in the chair of the Islamic Foundation.
The meeting presided over the senior mosque of Baitul Mukarram National Mosque Imam Hafez Maulana Mizanur Rahman.
He said that the minimum rate of Fitra was fixed according to the flour price at Tk 42 market rate.
According to Islamic Law (Sharia), Fitra is determined according to the price of flour, dates, raisins, cheese, and barley.
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- WB to cooperate with Bangladesh: Qimiao Fan
- Dhaka-Kolkata Ship service starts March 29
- Bangladesh, Indian Air Forces can work together: PM
- 16 burnt, 50 injured in Churihatta fire
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Daily Bangladesh mourns death in Chawkbazar fire
- Quader not being taken Singapore today
- Biswa Ijtema begins tomorrow
- 1 killed as tree fall in capital, 7 injured
- Ekushey Book Fair extended by two days
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested