Min Fitra fixed at Tk 70, max Tk 1970
Published: 12:35 16 May 2019 Updated: 12:41 16 May 2019
The minimum Fitra for this year is fixed at Tk 70 and maximum Tk 1980 per person.
On Thursday, the rate is determined by the National Fitra Assessment Committee meeting in the chair of the Islamic Foundation.
The meeting presided over the senior mosque of Baitul Mukarram National Mosque Imam Hafez Maulana Mizanur Rahman.
He said that the minimum rate of Fitra was fixed according to the flour price at Tk 42 market rate.
According to Islamic Law (Sharia), Fitra is determined according to the price of flour, dates, raisins, cheese, and barley.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested
- Feni madrasa girl Nusrat dies
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Cyclonic Storm “FANI” lies over Southeast Bay
- Nusrat murder: 2 including Moksud arrested
- Nusrat murder
Probe team of police going to Sonagazi
- Sheikh Selim’s grandson killed in SL blasts
- Nusrat to be buried in family graveyard
- Zayan’s body arrives in Dhaka
- 2 dead in road crash near Motsho Bhaban
- PM directs stern action against Nusrat’s killers