Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide dies
Published: 11:43 21 November 2020
Maulana Md Golam Sarwar Saide, File Photo
Maulana Md Golam Sarwar Saide, Principal of Araibari Alia Madrasahin Kasba, passed away at the age of 52. (Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un)
He breathed his last at 4:20 am on Saturday. Pir Golam Parwar Sayedee of Comilla's Araibari Darbar, nephew of the late scholar, confirmed the matter to Daily Bangladesh.
His Namaz-e-janaza would be held at the main Durbar Sharif in Kasba Araibari after Asr prayer on Saturday.
According to family sources, Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide had been in the life support of a private hospital in Dhaka for several days.
Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide was a famous Islamic scholar of the subcontinent. In the last few years, his discussions on various aspects of Islam have caused quite a stir on YouTube.
- Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide dies
- Dr. Zohra Begum Kazi’s 108th birth anniv today
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- Army officer adorned ‘Colonel’ rank while in coma for 7 years
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Two-day weekly holidays in schools, colleges
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Working to build a vibrant blue economy: PM
- 7hrs raid at Haji Selim’s residence, what recovered…
- Beigun’s remarks over Rohingya issue is inappropriate: China
- Irfan Selim sentenced to one-year imprisonment