Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
Published: 22:08 18 August 2019
Agriculture Minister Dr. Abdur Razzak said BNP’s standing committee member Barrister Moudud Ahmed and others associated with him are the 'devil' of this era. He said these while exchanging Eid greetings with the officials at the secretariat on Sunday noon. Md. Abdur Razzak has said the country is left behind for them.
The agriculture minister said that Barrister Moudud did not judge Bangabandhu's murder when he was law minister. Later law was made to stop the trial. That law has been repealed. Yet the murder trial has not done.
Abdur Razzak said when they were with Bangabandhu and illuminated in the light of Bangabandhu. Later, when Ershad came to the power they joined to the Jatiya Party. After leaving autocratic Ershad they joined to the BNP with keeping mask of democracy. They are the devils of this country. The country is lagging behind for these devils.
He added that the country would move forward farther if its independent period ideal continued. That's why the Awami League does not have to be in power. Equitable society should be created for all people.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH
- Kader Siddiqui quits Oikyafront