Massive fire at Motijheel Adamjee Court building, 12 units working
Published: 14:22 22 March 2021 Updated: 16:12 22 March 2021
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
A terrible fire broke out at the Adamjee Court building, located at Motijheel, in the capital. 12 units of the fire service are working to control the fire.
“The fire broke out at 1:35 pm on Monday,” confirmed Lima Khanam, duty officer of the fire service control unit, to Daily Bangladesh.
She said a fire broke out on the seventh floor of the Adamjee Court building in Motijheel’s Bak area. 12 units of the fire service are working to douse the fire. “It is unknown at this time what caused the fire. This will be informed later,” she added.
- Premium Sweets owner among 3 killed in Canada road crash
- Bangladeshi girl sexually assaulted in India: 6 detained
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Ongoing lockdown extended till May 16
- Father hacked to death in front of child: Mastermind among 2 held
- Lockdown may relax before Eid: Quader
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- Female doctor found dead in capital
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur
- Rain likely to continue for 3 days
- Lieutenant General SM Shafiuddin Ahmed made new army chief
- Chronology of national budget of Bangladesh
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic