Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
Published: 21:02 26 April 2019
England is going to host 10 teams World Cup starting from May 30. Meanwhile, the captain's name has also been announced. Among the Asian countries, only Afghanistan has changed their captain before the World Cup. They made Gulbadin Naib as captain removing Asghar Afghans. The rest of the team's captain remains unchanged.
Among the ten captains of the World Cup, former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar recognized Bangladesh skipper Mashrafe Mortaza as best captain. According to former Pakistan pacers, Mashrafee is ahead of Indian captain Virat Kohli and England captain Eoin Morgan.
Mashrafe has led Bangladesh team since 2015. Under his captaincy, Bangladesh made it to the quarter-finals for the first time. Then Bangladesh played in the last four of the Champions Trophy in 2017. Besides, Bangladesh played Asia Cup final under his leadership in 2017.
Mashrafe is very much ahead of experience. Mashrafe Mortaza, the oldest member of the Bangladesh team in the World Cup.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- New Zealand knock India out of World Cup
- Argentina and Qatar set for crucial Copa America match
- Caribbean came to end defeated to India by 125 runs
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Bangladesh to face West Indies today