Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
Published: 21:02 26 April 2019
England is going to host 10 teams World Cup starting from May 30. Meanwhile, the captain's name has also been announced. Among the Asian countries, only Afghanistan has changed their captain before the World Cup. They made Gulbadin Naib as captain removing Asghar Afghans. The rest of the team's captain remains unchanged.
Among the ten captains of the World Cup, former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar recognized Bangladesh skipper Mashrafe Mortaza as best captain. According to former Pakistan pacers, Mashrafee is ahead of Indian captain Virat Kohli and England captain Eoin Morgan.
Mashrafe has led Bangladesh team since 2015. Under his captaincy, Bangladesh made it to the quarter-finals for the first time. Then Bangladesh played in the last four of the Champions Trophy in 2017. Besides, Bangladesh played Asia Cup final under his leadership in 2017.
Mashrafe is very much ahead of experience. Mashrafe Mortaza, the oldest member of the Bangladesh team in the World Cup.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- Messi coming to Dhaka
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Clair Polosak officiate Men’s ODI as first female umpire
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Taskin breaks down for World Cup
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Bangamata Gold Cup
Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- Team Bangladesh on ICC’s fb cover photo
- Tigers’ green jersey finalized with red strip at front
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released
- Opportunity for World Cup newcomers to be star