Malaysian High Commissioner calls on Mayor Atiqul
Published: 16:01 4 March 2021
Malaysian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Haznah Md. Hashim today paid a courtesy call on Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC), Mayor Atiqul Islam
Malaysian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Haznah Md. Hashim paid a courtesy call on Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC), Mayor Atiqul Islam.
The meeting took place at Nagar Bhaban in Gulshan around 11am on Thursday.
During the meeting, they exchanged greetings with each other. At the time, Mayor Atiqul Islam praised the various developmental activities of High Commissioner Hajnah Md. Hashim.
DNCC secretary Rabindra Shri Barua was also present during the courtesy call.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 2nd phase of municipal polls
Voting in 60 municipalities ends, counting underway
- Fire after AC explosion at Gulshan’s UAE Visa Center, kills 1
- DMP instructions on occasion of Bangabandhu Marathon
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- PK Halder’s ‘girlfriend’ Abantika arrested
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021