Main Eid jamaat at Nat`l Eidgah at 8:30am
Published: 18:32 15 May 2019
The main congregation of Eid-ul-Fitr will be held at the National Eidgah on the High Court premises at 8:30am on the Eid day.
However, the jamaat will be held at Baitul Mukarram National Mosque at 9am in case of inclement weather.
The decision was taken at an inter-ministerial meeting held at the Religious Affairs Ministry with State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah in the chair.
Tight security will be in place to ensure security of devotees at the National Eidgah, the meeting was told.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested
- Feni madrasa girl Nusrat dies
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Cyclonic Storm “FANI” lies over Southeast Bay
- Nusrat murder: 2 including Moksud arrested
- Nusrat murder
Probe team of police going to Sonagazi
- Sheikh Selim’s grandson killed in SL blasts
- Nusrat to be buried in family graveyard
- Zayan’s body arrives in Dhaka
- 2 dead in road crash near Motsho Bhaban
- PM directs stern action against Nusrat’s killers