Main Eid jamaat at Nat`l Eidgah at 8:30am
Published: 18:32 15 May 2019
The main congregation of Eid-ul-Fitr will be held at the National Eidgah on the High Court premises at 8:30am on the Eid day.
However, the jamaat will be held at Baitul Mukarram National Mosque at 9am in case of inclement weather.
The decision was taken at an inter-ministerial meeting held at the Religious Affairs Ministry with State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah in the chair.
Tight security will be in place to ensure security of devotees at the National Eidgah, the meeting was told.
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- WB to cooperate with Bangladesh: Qimiao Fan
- Dhaka-Kolkata Ship service starts March 29
- Bangladesh, Indian Air Forces can work together: PM
- 16 burnt, 50 injured in Churihatta fire
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Daily Bangladesh mourns death in Chawkbazar fire
- Quader not being taken Singapore today
- Biswa Ijtema begins tomorrow
- 1 killed as tree fall in capital, 7 injured
- Ekushey Book Fair extended by two days
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested